A lightweight, 3mm Neoprene-lined, reinforced agricultural wellington boot with a high performance self-cleaning Michelin Agri sole for enhanced warmth, grip, durability and comfort. Developed for agricultural professionals in partnership with Michelin. Conforms to EN ISO 20-347: 2012 OB E safety standards.
Please note that Neoprene has wonderful insulation properties, but it is a non-breathable material. If you wear our neoprene-lined boot in warm temperatures, or if your feet heat up while wearing, you may perspire. To help to ensure a long life for your Le Chameau boots, please ensure that you dry the insides thoroughly if they do become a little damp when wearing.
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Lightweight, 3mm neoprene-lined agricultural boot
- Self-cleaning MICHELIN Agri sole for enhanced grip and durability
- Shaped XL shaft with wider calf fitting for improved comfort
- Manure resistant
- Conforms to EN ISO 20-347: 2012 OB E safety standards